If you have a positive COVID test and are struggling with your symptoms, please use the leaflet below for advice on what actions to take:

  COVID advice leaflet

Please use the link below for information on how to protect your home from covid:

If you are waiting for a hospital appointment, please use the link below for more information:

Waiting for your hospital care | NHS Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG (

The NHS need people who've had coronavirus (COVID-19) to donate blood plasma to potentially help others. Blood plasma is a yellowish liquid that makes up about half your blood volume. After a virus, your plasma contains antibodies that are vital in helping to fight infections, like COVID-19. The NHS are collecting blood plasma for use in scientific research and possible COVID-19 treatments, especially for those who are elderly or have weaker immune systems. If you are 18-65 who's had COVID-19 then please visit  for more information. Thank for all your support.

Comments and Complaints

Grange Road Surgery is very keen to hear comments from you about the care we provide. These may be suggestions on how we can improve matters, comments on something you appreciated or complaints if you think we have not done as well as we should. General feedback form

If you have a complaint or concern about the service your receive from the doctors or any of the staff working at Grange Road Surgery please let us know.

Usually the practice manager will deal with comments and complaints so it is best to ask to talk to her or write to her directly. Obviously she is not always available, but the receptionist will be pleased to pass on your details to her.

How to complain

We hope that most problems can be resolved quickly and easily, often at the time they occur and with the person concerned. If your problem cannot be resolved in this way you may wish to make a formal complaint.We would like to know as soon as possible – ideally within a few days. This will help us to establish what happened more easily. If this is not possible then there are limits and you are required to provide us with details of a complaint either within six months of the incident that caused the problem or within six months of discovering you had a problem provided this is within twelve months of the incident.

Complaints should be addressed to the Practice Manager. Alternatively, you may ask for an appointment with her to discuss your concerns. She will explain the complaint procedure to you and will make sure your concerns are dealt with promptly. It will be a great help if you can be as specific as possible with your complaint. Click on this link to download our complaint form Complaint form

What we shall do

We shall acknowledge your complaint within two working days and have looked into the problem within ten working days of the date you raised it with us. We shall then be in a position to offer an explanation, or a meeting with the people involved. When we look into your complaint we aim to: find out what went wrong, make it possible for you to discuss the problem with the person concerned, make sure you receive an apology when appropriate and identify what we can do to make sure the problem doesn't happen again. 

Complaining on behalf of someone else

Please note we keep strictly to the rules of confidentiality.If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we have to know you have his or her permission to do so. A signed consent by the person concerned is required, unless they are incapable (because of illness) of providing this.

Taking your complaint further

We hope that, if you have a problem, it can be dealt with within our own Complaint Procedure. We believe this will give us a chance to put right whatever has gone wrong and an opportunity to improve our practice. But you may also want to approach the following organisations for help or advice:

PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service)

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters. They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.

Telephone: 0800 0730907





Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website